Building Bridges to Break Social Barriers to Care
- Marie de Bruyn (2003). Safe Abortion for HIV-Positive Women with Unwanted Pregnancy: A Reproductive Right.
Thérèse Delvaux and Christiana Nöstlinger (2007). Reproductive Choice for Women and Men Living with HIV: Contraception, Abortion and Fertility.
Sparking the Treatment and Prevention Revolution: Equitable Access to Medicines and Commodities
- Naomi Lince-Deroche, Tamara Fetters, Edina Sinanovic, Jaymala Devjee, Jack Moodley, and Kelly Blanchard (2015). The costs and cost effectiveness of providing first-trimester, medical and surgical safe abortion services in KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa.
- Timothy Powell-Jackson, Rajib Acharya, Veronique Filippi, and Carine Ronsmans (2017). Delivering Medical Abortion at Scale: A Study of the Retail Market for Medical Abortion in Madhya Pradesh, India.
- PATH (2016). Markets matter: Improving access to lifesaving maternal health products.
- Katharine Footman, Katherine Keenan, Kate Reiss, Barbara Reichwein, Pritha Biswas and Kathryn Church (2018). Medical Abortion Provision by Pharmacies and Drug Sellers in Low‐ and Middle‐Income Countries: A Systematic Review.